Travel Counselor / Reservations
Join our exciting team of professionals! Lindsey Limousine is always looking for outgoing people to join our team.
Description and Requirements
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Travel Coordinator Position.
Schedule will include one weekend day or night and 40 hours per week.
This position includes Health Benefits, Paid Time-Off and 401K Match.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Multiple Tasks in a Time Sensitive Environment
- Provide Customer Service Support to Clients, which includes:
o Answer Client Questions
o Provide Quotes Using the Online Price Quoting Tool
o Create Reservations for Clients and Booking Agents
o Follow-though the Workflow Process when entering Reservations (including faxing and emailing confirmations, and assigning reservations to affiliate companies, etc.)
This is a true Team Environment. Great opportunity with excellent earnings potential for those who enjoy serving people, are flexible, and thrive in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
Lindsey Limousine was "Voted #1 Limousine Company in the Nation" (Twice), and provides ground transportation services for celebrities, corporate clientele, politicians, and the general public. We also service individuals and groups to-and-from the Airport, and on special occasions such as Weddings, Proms, Birthdays, Anniversaries, or "Nights on the Town".
Requirements: Do you "Fit the Bill"?
• Extremely Detail and Process Oriented Required
• Ability to Function at High Performance Level under High Stress Situations
• Exceptional Multi-Tasking Abilities and Capable of Handling Heavy Phone Volume
• Three years Customer Service or Call Center Experience
• Geographic Knowledge of Connecticut and New England
• Strong Background in Travel, Tourism or Hospitality Preferred
• Solid Understanding of Windows-Based Computer Applications
• Strong Customer Service/Support and Problem Resolution Skills Required
• Strong Communication Skills, Both Oral and Written are Required
• Solid Judgment Skills and Sense of Urgency Required
• Experience in a Fast-Paced, Mission-Critical Environment a Plus
• Driven, Outgoing, and Possess a Strong & Dependable Work Ethic
• Professional in Appearance and Attitude
• Outgoing Personality, with Ability to Establish a Friendly Rapport with Clients Experience working in the Travel Industry (Travel Agent, Airline Representative, etc.), Hospitality Industry (Hotel), Emergency Medical (Ambulance Dispatch), or Transportation Industry (Limousine, Bus, Trucking, etc.) a Plus!
* We look forward to receiving your resume.
**Salary negotiable with level of experience
How to Apply
Chauffeur applicants should have a valid Connecticut driver’s license and proof of citizenship in the form of either a birth certificate or Social Security card and may apply in person dressed appropriately in a shirt and tie, suit or skirt. Applications are taken Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM at our corporate offices located at 200 Addison Road, Windsor, CT.
Applications are also accepted online for this position – use the button below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.