Professional Driver | Chauffeur | $22 - $35 per Hour | CDL a PLUS
Join our exciting team of professionals! Lindsey Limousine is always looking for outgoing people to join our team.
Job Description -
We're looking for new members of our team!
You MUST have a PSL (Public Service Passenger License Endorsement) to apply.
Ask anyone, our company has the best reputation for working "with" our driver employees.
Why we're Better, and Why it Matters -
The Newest Fleet = No problems for you and a better clientele, Premium Pricing because our Service is the Best Available = Highest Driver Pay and Better Gratuities/Tips, and the Largest Company in the Area = More Work for You that's Flexible to your Availability
What We Offer You -
> Top Pay with Included Gratuities/Tips
> Fleet of all Brand New Vehicles
> Flexible Hours and Shifts
> Friendly Company Culture and Environment
Description and Job Responsibilities Include:
- Candidates should be positive with an outgoing personality, energetic with a passion to be the best.
- Drivers/Chauffeurs are expected to adhere to our uniform dress code (black suit), and always project the proper, professional attitude and image.
- Perform pre-trip procedures to prepare the vehicle, research pickup/drop-off/routing information, and fill out paperwork for each assignment
- Open doors, ensure the safe entry and exit from the vehicle for your client, and to skillfully and safely drive throughout Connecticut and New England -- including Boston and New York City any time of day.
- Drivers/Chauffeurs are expected to always be polite, friendly, professional, tactful, and discreet.
- Public Service Endorsement on your Driver's License
- Own a Cellular Phone with Bluetooth Earpiece
- Be clean-cut and possess the highest ethical standards
- Proficient map reading skills; ability to read and plan out best routes
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Understand and follow moderately complex, oral instructions
- Verbal Abilities:
Acceptably Fluent in English Language. Speak in clear, well-modulated voice. Communicate clearly and expertly. Write legibly using proper sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Remain calm and effective under pressure and during high work volume.
- Obtain and act on information quickly and accurately.
- Comprehend and make inferences from written material.
- Remain in a sitting position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
Chauffeur applicants should have a valid Connecticut driver’s license and proof of citizenship in the form of either a birth certificate or Social Security card and may apply in person dressed appropriately in a shirt and tie, suit or skirt. Applications are taken Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM at our corporate offices located at 200 Addison Road, Windsor, CT.
Applications are also accepted online for this position – use the button below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.