Lindsey Limousine's COVID-19 Response
Lindsey Limousine has made your safety our top priority for more than 30 years – and that holds true today, during the COVID-19 outbreak. Read on to learn more about precautions we’re taking to keep our passengers and staff safer than ever.
While your plans for the coming months may have changed, Lindsey Limousine understands that you may still need safe, reliable ground transportation. Whether you are arranging essential business travel, planning to spend time with your loved ones, or simply avoiding high-risk public transportation, we are here for you.
Sanitizing Our Vehicles
- Vehicles are disinfected after each trip and each shift using high-quality, safe disinfecting products as recommended by the CDC.
- We use a refined, organized cleaning process from the top down, with extra focus on client and passenger “touch points.”
- Vehicles are regularly deep-cleaned, with full vehicle electrostatic sanitization for the most effective disinfection.
Caring for Our Chauffeurs & Staff
- Staff members have been encouraged to regularly access the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 self-assessment tool.
- Staff members will not be reporting to work if they are sick.
- Chauffeur health checks are performed before every trip.
- All chauffeurs will wear masks.
- All staff will undergo mandatory training on safety protocols.
How Will Your Experience with Us Be Different?
While you can still expect world-class service and a relaxing ride, we have made some changes for your protection:
- Reading material & bottled water have been removed from all vehicles.
- For air circulation, the “Fresh Air” feature will be used (and/or windows will be opened slightly).
- Our chauffeurs will be limiting their client interaction as much as possible.
- We will discourage the use of the front passenger seat to accommodate better physical distancing.
- Hand Sanitizer available upon request.